Fernando
My day I woke up early at 09:00 in the morning and I had a breakfast. Then , I went to the restaurant with my girlfriend and a friend of her and we had a launch. In the evening, I studied all time because I will have an exam on Thursday. At night, I ate an omelette for dinner. Finally, I had a English class by Skype with my teacher. We revised some pronuntiation issues and spoke about the effects of cellphones on the academic performance of the students.
1

My day

I woke up early at 09:00 in the morning and I had a breakfast. Then , I went to the restaurant with my girlfriend and a friend of hers and we had a launch (<em>lunch)</em>. In the evening, I studied all time <em>alot</em> because I will have an exam on Thursday (sounds better:<em> I studied all evening because...</em>). At night, I ate an omelette for dinner. Finally, I had an English class by Skype with my teacher. We revised <em>(reviewed)</em> some pronunciation issues and spoke about the effects of cellphones on the academic performance of the students.

Good job. Only minor mistakes!

1

My day

I woke up early at 09:00 in the morning and I (you don't always need to repeat the subject in a sentence) had a breakfast. Then , I went to the a (indefinite, because you don't name the restaurant) restaurant with my girlfriend and a friend of hers (possessive pronoun) and we had a launch (no article needed - see 'dinner' in next sentence). In the evening, I studied all the whole time/(or 'a lot')  because I will have an exam on Thursday (In the evening, I spent the whole time studying for an exam on Thursday). At night, I ate (had) an omelette for dinner, and . Ffinally, I (if you join these clauses with 'and', you don't need to repeat the subject) had an English class by Skype (with my teacher <-- unnecessary, since 'class' implies this). We revised some pronuntciation issues and spoke about the effects of cellphones on the academic performance of the students (no article as this is 'students' generally).

Well done, Fernando :)  I hope you can understand all my points. Practising like this is the best way to learn.  

My day

I woke up early at 09:00 in the morning and I had a breakfast. Then , I went to the restaurant with my girlfriend and a friend of her(s) and we had a launch. In the evening, I studied all time (all night) because I will have an exam on Thursday. At night, I ate an omelette for dinner (In English we usually express having dinner like "I HAD an omelette for dinner, but you can say "I ate an omelette" as well) . Finally, I had a English class by Skype with my teacher. We revised some pronuntiation (pronunCiation) issues and spoke about the effects of cellphones on the academic performance of the students.