Emma
A Busy Day My little sister has graduated from the junior high school and will go to the senior high school several days later, she wants to have fun before the school opens. So yesterday I took her out. First we went to a newly opened cinema watching the movie Terminator Genisys. In the cinema there was a bad mixed smell of some foods which made us very uncomfortable, but the movie was worth it. Then we went to KTV for singing with my friends. My sister was a little shy and didn't sing loudly, but still very happy. After that, we went to our uncle's house to have dinner with our families and relatives for the Ghost Festival. Actually yesterday was not the Ghost Festival. But all the children will go to school soon and have no time for the Ghost Festival, so we worshiped our ancestors and ghosts from the underworld and had dinner together in advance.

A Busy Day

My little sister has graduated from the junior high school and will go to the senior high school in several days time. later, She wants to have fun before the school opens. So yesterday I took her out. First we went to a newly opened cinema and watched watching the movie Terminator Genisys. In the cinema there was a bad mixed smell of some foods which made us very uncomfortable, but the movie was worth it. Then we went to KTV for to sing singing with my friends. My sister was a little shy and didn't sing loudly, but she was still very happy. After that, we went to our uncle's house to have dinner with our families and relatives for the Ghost Festival. Actually, yesterday was not the Ghost Festival, but all the children will go to school soon and won't have  have no time for the Ghost Festival, so we worshipped our ancestors and ghosts from the underworld and had dinner together in advance.

A Busy Day

My little sister has graduated from the junior high school and will go to the senior high school in a few several days later, so she wants to have fun before the school starts opens. So yesterday I took her out. First we went to a newly-opened cinema and watched the movie "Terminator Genisys". There was a bad mixed of food smells of some s in the cinema which made us very uncomfortable, but the movie was worth it. Then we went to KTV for to singing with my friends. My sister was a little shy and didn't sing loudly, but was still very happy. After that, we went to our uncle's house to have dinner with our families and relatives for the Ghost Festival. Actually yesterday was not the Ghost Festival, but since all the children will go to school soon and won't have no time for to celebrate the Ghost Festival, so we worshipped our ancestors and ghosts from the underworld and had dinner together in advance.

{Nice! I'm wondering what kinds of foods people were eating in the cinema...]