Quân
hi everyone who like studying English Hello everybody. I want to study English for communication and working. I also want to have native friends. My university require a Toiec license, so I can't write and speak English. Therefore, I want to have friends and improve my English.

hi everyone who like to study English

Hello everybody. I want to study English for communication and working. I also want to have native friends. My university requires  Toiec certificate but I can't write and speak English. Therefore, I want to have some friends to improve English with me .

hi everyone who likes studying English

Hello everybody. I want to study English for communication and working. I also want to have native friends. My university require a Toiec license, so I can't write and speak English. Therefore, I want to have friends and improve my English.

hi everyone who like studying English

Hello everybody. I want to study English for communication and working. I also want to have native friends. My university requires a Toiec license, so I can't write and speak English. Therefore, I want to have friends and improve my English.