Michael
it's been a long time. wow! time flies. i haven't been on this website for almost a year. last time i was on is my summer holiday. and right now, i am sophomore. after a year in my university, i become more confident, and , of course, muturer. i think it gives me some tips about how to live my life, how to make more true friends. it taught me much. that's all, i can come up with more to say.
3

it's been a long time.

wow! time flies. i haven't been on this website for almost a year. last time i was on was during my summer holiday. and right now, i am a sophomore. after a year at my university, i have become more confident, and , of course, more mature. i think it has taught me some lessons about how to live my life, how to make more true friends. it taught me much. that's all, i cannot come up with more to say.

* Glad you had a good freshman year!  Enjoy your summer.

1

it's been a long time.

wow! time flies. i haven't been on this website for almost a year. last time i was on is my summer holiday. and right now, i am sophomore. after a year in my university, i become more confident, and , of course, muturer. i think it gives me some tips about how to live my life, how to make more true friends. it taught me much. that's all, i can come up with more to say.

Please remember that the first letter of the first word in a sentence is always a capital letter.  Also,m when you are referring to yourself it is "I" and not "i".

1

i It's been a long time.

w Wow! t Time flies. i haven't been on this website for almost a year. l Last time I i was during on is my summer holiday. and (it is no necessary to write "and" here.) r Right now I , i am sophomore. a After a year in my at university, i became (become - became - become) ome more confident, and , of course, mature (you almost got the correct German word "mutter - mother)  uturer. i think it gives gave (give - gave - given) me some tips about on how to live my life, how to make more true friends. i It taught me a lot. much. t That's all, i can come up with, I have no more to say. 

Really nice job, just keep it up. 

IF you need any help more, feel free to ask me.

Have a nice day.

1

it's been a long time.

Wow! Time flies. I haven't been on this website for almost a year. Last time I was on is was during my summer holiday. And right now I am sophomore. After a year in my at university, I have become more confident, and, of course, more mature muturer. I think it gives gave me some tips about on how to live my life, how to make more true friends. It taught me a lot much. That's all I can come up with, I have no more to say.