Marina
my little text At his point of my life, I can understand why people, as they get older, they become conservative. The word “conservative” is tied up to the meaning of “conservating”, so when people start noticing they are losing faculties regarding health or beauty among others, they start to adapt the attitude of wanting to “conservate”, which also can be expressed from an other perspective: they want to change the less the better. The risk of trying to stay the same, is that, sooner or later we’ll become an old version of what we used to be and this brings about comparisons between the past and the present and leaves a negative perspective about the future. Nevertheless, it is good to give value to what we own and have, and go after the purpose of conservating it for as long as possible, shows also awareness and respect to ourselves. But from another point of view, renovation and evolution are necessary for a better health: to expose oneself to new experiences, where we may not be completely comfortable, and be flexible in our mentality are characteristic of young people. If we want to age in the best possible way, we should consider a balance between these two attitudes. thank you in advance if you decide to correct it!

My little text

At this point of my life, I can understand why people, as they get older, they become conservative. The word “conservative” is tied up with the meaning of “conservating”, so when people start noticing they are losing faculties regarding health or beauty among others, they start to adapt the attitude of wanting to “conservate”, which also can be expressed from an other perspective:<em> they want to change the less the better unsure what you mean here but I think it should say "They want to change for the better".</em> The risk of trying to stay the same is that sooner or later we’ll become an old version of what we used to be and this brings about comparisons between the past and the present and leaves a negative perspective about the future. Nevertheless, it is good to give value to what we own and have, and to go after the purpose of conservating it for as long as possible. This shows also awareness and respect for ourselves. But from another point of view, renovation and evolution are necessary for a better health. to Exposing oneself to new experiences, where we may not be completely comfortable, and being flexible in our mentality are characteristics of young people. If we want to age in the best possible way, we should consider a balance between these two attitudes.

Excellent and well written article. I enjoyed reading it. Have a look at prepositons and using the "gerund form" (-ING) of a verb in sentences to improve.

genial! gracias!
Please note: conservative- adjective is correct conservating - is incorrect - conserving is the gerund form of the verb ' to conserve ' conservate is incorrect. The verb is '' to conserve'' conservation is also correct. Puedes a verlo en el diccionario '' Collins'' saludos Ciaran
heheheh! thanks Su.Ki! I'll try to remember that!!!
This is a really nice text, Marina, but I couldn't help noticing one mistake that you keep repeating. There is NO SUCH WORD as 'conservate' in English. This is Spanglish! The correct verb is to 'conserve'.