Gwenn
First notebook So here is my first try of a notebook (In fact it's my second one but i failed at the end so it didn't work :€) I don't really know what i have to write here so i will simply explain my holidays. I went to Belle-ile (traduction : Beautiful-island) in a camp in front of a beach.There were some colorful boats near us.We were far away of everything (couldn't phone\internet)so we (Me and my family) went often to the town untitled Port-Andros wich have a freaking big castle in it and a lot of foreigners from other countries like England, Japan (In fact it's because japanes really love France and it's why 2/3 of turists in france are japanese).I will end this review here cause i'm tired and I'm sure that i did enough english's mistakes for today Bye and add me as friend for chatt

First notebook

So here is my first try of a notebook (In fact it's my second one but i failed at the end so it didn't work :€)
I don't really know what i have to write here so I will simply explain my holidays.
I went to Belle-ile (traduction Translation : Beautiful-island) in a camp in front of a beach.There were some colorful boats near us. We were far away of from everything (couldn't phone\internet) so we (Me and my family) went travelled often to the a town untitled called / by the name of Port-Andros wich have which has a freaking big castle in it and a lot of foreigners from other countries like England, Japan (In fact it's because japanes Japanese people really love France and it's why 2/3 of turists tourists in france are Japanese). I will end this review here cause i'm tired and I'm sure that i did I made enough english's mistakes for today

Bye and add me as friend for chatt

Good Article Just one Tip

1. i should be Capital I when referring to self

2. I'm and I am should be used in context - I'm sure is a good use of I'm, while "I am tired" would be better then "i'm tired" :)