Emiko Matsuyama
my mistake In Osaka, there is very popular Italy cloth shop which name is Max Mara . I went there for the first time . I love Italy fashon. So once in a while , I buy Italy clothes ,ex ... one-piece , jacket etc ...at the personal business shop in kyoto . The reason of why I buy them only once in a while , they are so expensive for me. The shop that I use is very nice because I can select some clothes and try on without constraint . But today , when I came in Max Mara in Osaka , I was overpowered by atmosphere at the shop.The shop drift away high-class atmosphere as well as another high -class brand . I was ashamed to wear too casual appearance . Perhaps salesclerk thought that I wouldn't buy any one in this shop . So I went out the shop soon .

ハロー松山さん!

my mistake

In Osaka, there is (a) very popular Italy (Italian) cloth(ing) shop which name is (called) Max Mara .
I went there for the first time .
I love Italy (Italian)  fashon.
So once in a while , I buy Italy (Italian) clothes, ex ... (like a) one-piece, jacket etc ... 英語母語を学びたいって言ってたから普通のアメリカ人のような英語にするために相談します。 Etc とか Exはチャットとノートでよく書くけど文書で使いません。at the personal business shop in kyoto .
The reason of why I buy them only once in a while (is because) they are so expensive for me.
The shop that I use is very nice because I can select some clothes and try (them) on without constraint .
But today , when I came in Max Mara in Osaka , I was overpowered by (the) atmosphere at the shop.The shop drift away (これはどういう意味?)high-class atmosphere as well as another high -class brand . 

I was ashamed to wear (that my appearance was) too casual appearance .
Perhaps (the) salesclerk thought that I wouldn't buy any(thing) one in this shop . (通訳:店員は私が誰も(Anyone)を買わないと思っていたかもしれない)w
So I went out (left) the shop soon (quickly).

頑張れ! 

My Mistake

In Osaka, there is a very popular Italian clothing shop named Max Mara.
I went there for the first time.
I love Italian fashon.
So once in a while I buy Italian clothes, like a one piece or a jacket, at the personal business shop in Kyoto.
The reason why I buy them only once in a while is because they are so expensive for me.
The shop that I use is very nice because I can select some clothes and try them on without constraint.
Today however, when I went inside Max Mara in Osaka, I was overpowered by the atmosphere at the shop. The shop drifts away high-class atmosphere as well as high-class brand.
I was ashamed to be seen with such a casual appearance.
Perhaps the salesclerk thought that I wouldn't buy anything, so I left out the shop soon.