Alexander
My website Hi, I have just reworked the content of my website and want to ask if anybody can skim over my English introduction. That would be very helpful! Currently this page is under construction, but let me give you a short introduction of myself. I am married to a wonderful wife and we are living near Hamburg. I like the wind blowing stronger in the north and the smell of the sea. If possible I want to keep the centre of my life here in the north, but I like travelling as well, for work or for fun. This summer I have been in Madrid and Vigo to improve my Spanish, but I still consider myself a beginner in this language. I studied physics and mathematics in Kiel with a focus on theoretical physics. Sometimes this seems to be far away from what I am doing now. Over the course of the last years I worked on different topics like processes, data modelling, functional safety, quality management and vehicle diagnostics. The last-mentioned is the main field of work of the diagnostic centre I am working for. This is a department of the company ServiceXpert that is resident in Hamburg. Additionaly I often work for our parent company, the ESG GmbH. Working as a process consultant also means to travel a lot. Most recently I was often in Cologne working for Ford on the topic Requirements Engineering. I think the future topics in the automotive industry are the on-going automation and the interlinking of on-road and non-road vehicles. Over the last two years I gave some speeches regarding the triangle of dependencies between remote access, functional safety and diagnostics. For the future I am looking for interesting projects and employments where I can keep learning. This I consider crucial for my prospective path. Not shrinking from responsibility I am prepared to drive projects and lead other employees. Additionally I am experienced in budget planning and risk management. You can contact me via mail...
1

Your English is very good, so I've taken some liberties and made a few wording suggestions. The "strong winds" section doesn't sound at all natural in English, so I've attempted to say it in a more naturally English way. You can judge whether I have succeeded!

My website

Hi, I have just reworked the content of my website and want to ask if anybody can skim over my English introduction. That would be very helpful!

Currently this page is under construction, but let me briefly introduce myself. I am married to a wonderful lady and we live near Hamburg where I love the smell of the fresh sea air blowing in off the north coast. If possible I want to continue to base myself here, but I like travelling as well, for work or for fun. This summer I went to Madrid and Vigo to improve my Spanish, but I still consider myself a beginner in i language.

I studied physics and mathematics in Kiel with a focus on theoretical physics. Sometimes this seems a long way from what I am doing now. Over the course of the last few years I've worked in a number of fields like processes, data modelling, functional safety and quality management. Currently, I work in vehicle diagnostics for the diagnostic centre - a department of the company ServiceXpert which is based in Hamburg. Additionally, I often work for our parent company, the ESG GmbH.

Working as a process consultant also means I travel a lot. Most recently, I've been making frequent visits to Cologne to work for Ford on "Requirements Engineering". I think the future of the automotive industry will be focussed on increased automation and the interlinking of on-road and non-road vehicles. Over the last two years I have given some speeches regarding the triangle of dependencies between remote access, functional safety and diagnostics.

For the future I am looking for interesting projects and employment where I can keep learning. This I consider crucial for my prospective path. Not shrinking from responsibility, I am prepared to drive projects and lead other employees. Additionally I am experienced in budget planning and risk management.

You can contact me via mail...