Shinji
Update of Windows OS I use computers to analyse and manage data that I obtained in my experiment. I can't imagine to work without them. Unfortunately, our company still basically supplies computers with Windows XP to employees. These machines are actually enough to do daily work, but as you know, Microsoft decided to completely stop all support for XP last year, I think our company should install a new OS system to protect our data from computer virus threats. Though I know it's expensive to install it to all computers in our company, it's the first priority. Another problem is that our company is still using Microsoft Office 2000! Occasionally we have problems that we can't open the files sent from other companies because they use newer versions of Office. Our laboratory independently bought a new computer and a new version of Office to solve these problems. When we can't open a file saved in a new format, we convert the file so as to be able to open it even in other computers, but it's a hassle!

Update of Windows OS

I use computers to analyse and manage data that I obtained in my experiment.
I can't imagine to work without them. Unfortunately, our company still basically supplies computers with Windows XP to employees. These machines are actually enough to do daily work, but as you know, Microsoft decided to completely stop all support for XP last year, I think our company should install a new OS system to protect our data from computer virus threats. Though I know it's expensive to install it to all computers in our company, it's the first priority.
Another problem is that our company is still using Microsoft Office 2000! Occasionally we have problems that we can't open the files sent from other companies because they use newer versions of Office. Our laboratory independently bought a new computer and a new version of Office to solve these problems. When we can't open a file saved in a new format, we convert the file so as to be able to open it even in other computers, but it's a hassle!

I can't imagine working without them. (You use the -ing form of the verb as you are talking about an ongoing present action)

Even though I know It's expensive to install it to all computers in our company, it's a priority. (Here using 'Even though' helps to sentence to sound more fluid and natural)

A very good piece of writing that explains a complex topic with very few mistakes.