Stefano
I need to learn English! Hi, I'm trying to learn English language to get an exam. I have to learn a lot of economic words and concepts, but my problem is I'm very lazy :) I did the exam 4 times in this year and I never pass it. This time I'm deternmined....I think!! Well, I'm writing this story and It's already a beginning! I hope is all correct, because my level is mediocre. Who knows, maybe a day I'll go to study or to work in England. For now, I'm going to take on to pass the exam! My regards..
1

I need to learn English!

Hi, I'm trying to learn English language to pass an exam. I have to learn a lot of economic words and concepts, but my problem is I'm very lazy :) I did the exam 4 times in this year and I never pass it. This time I'm  determined ....I think!! Well, I'm writing this story and It's already a beginning!
I hope  it is all correct, because my level is mediocre. Who knows, maybe one  day I'll go to study or to work in England. For now, I'm going to attempt  to pass the exam!

My regards..

Good luck with the exam!

1

I need to learn English!

Hi, I'm trying to learn the English language to pass an exam. I have to learn a lot of economical words and concepts, but my problem is that I am very lazy :) I took the exam 4 times in this year and I have yet to pass it. This time I'm determined....I think!! Well, I'm writing this story and it's just the beginning!
I hope is all is correct, because my level is mediocre. Who knows, maybe one day I'll go to study or to work in England. For now, I'm going to take and pass this exam!

My regards..

Great job! Keep up the good work!