Marcos Paulo
House of Cards I really like this serie. I'm not too naive to don't know that the politic system is very complex, I mean, the interchange of favors, the influences, etc. However, I got a bit impressed when I saw this scenario pictured in a serie. The things that Frank had to do (in his conception) to gain more and more power, the ruthless way that he uses to manage the people and the situations remembering me Machiavelli saying that is better to be feared than to be loved. Moreover, the staff's role in a politician work is something that I wasn't aware of. Until now, I guess that my favorite part is in the political crises that leads to Walker's resign. In my experience, it was impressive how Frank managed the situation to convince the president and won Tusk in their fight. One more thing that I like in this serie is showing that the world isn't black or white, in which Frank is neither a hero nor a villain; he is a human. Ok, he isn't the example of humanity but this is a cut of what happens in the real life, even today.