Dave
Waking up (too) early It's actually 7:13 A.M, we are the twenty-seventh of August 2015. I am listening to Nach der demo ging's bergab by Casper, a german band. I woke up at 5:39 A.M., due to the outdoor sound and also because sometimes I woke very early for no reason. Early mornings are the best time to actually do things productively. So for now I've read and took noted of a book called: On Writing: A Memory of a Craft by Stephen King. It's my first book by this writer and I enjoy it. I learnt that great ideas are created out of nowhere, his words, and that you have to recognize the moment when two unrelated ideas linked together instead of actually creating idea. It also seem like I can read more easily when it's early. You have the time, the silence of the morning, everything is nice you can do whatever you want. It is said that a large number of writer do their work in the morning. And right now I understand why. Your brain is so sharp and fresh.

Waking up (too) early

It's actually 7:13 A.M, we are the twenty-seventh of August 2015. I am listening to Nach der demo ging's bergab by Casper, a German band.

I woke up at 5:39 A.M., due to the outdoor sound and also because sometimes I woke wake very early for no reason.

Early mornings are the best time to actually do things productively. So for now I've read and took noted note of a book called: On Writing: A Memory of a Craft by Stephen King. It's my first book by this writer and I enjoy it.

I learnt that great ideas are created out of nowhere, his words, and that you have to recognize the moment when two unrelated ideas become linked together instead of actually creating the idea.

It also seem seems/appears like I can read more easily when it's early.

You have the time, the silence of the morning, everything is nice and you can do whatever you want.

It is said that a large number of writer writers do their work in the morning. And right now I understand why. Your brain is so sharp and fresh.