smelval
Could you help with my brief post , please? Thanks How are things? Thanks a lot for wonderful postcard. Please thanks your mum and dad on behalf your uncle and me for your nice postcard and your wishes to us on our engagement. So nice and thoughtful of you! Thanks for your lovely photos, too! Your finance is great. Wow, the photo taken in a restaurant is great and your are so beautiful and photogenic. Please no worries that you weren't able to answer promptly for my letter. I am quite aware that you are quite a busy working long hours. I will do my best to be with you soon but I am afraid it wont be possible till next year. As soon as I am at home I will start collecting my documents to get visa. Have a good weekend. My best regards to your family Looking forward to seeing you soon
1

Could you help with my brief post , please? Thanks

With corrections included:

How are things?
Thanks a lot for the wonderful postcard. Please thank your mum and dad on my behalf. Also, thank your uncle for the nice postcard and his good wishes to us on our engagement. It was so nice and thoughtful of him!
Thanks for your lovely photos, too! Your fiance is great. Wow, the photo taken in a restaurant is great, and you are so beautiful and photogenic.
Please no worries that you weren't able to answer my letter promptly. I am quite aware that you are quite busy working long hours.
I will do my best to be with you soon, but I am afraid it won't be possible till next year.
As soon as I am at home I will start collecting my documents to get a visa.
Have a good weekend.
My best regards to your family.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.

With corrections highlighted:

How are things?
Thanks a lot for the wonderful postcard. Please thanks your mum and dad on my behalf.  Also, thank your uncle and me for the nice postcard and his good wishes to us on our engagement. It was so nice and thoughtful of him!
Thanks for your lovely photos, too! Your fiance is great. Wow, the photo taken in a restaurant is great, and your are so beautiful and photogenic.
Please no worries that you weren't able to answer my letter promptly for my letter. I am quite aware that you are quite a busy working long hours.
Have a good weekend.
My best regards to your family.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.

How are things?
Thanks a lot / Thank you very much for the wonderful postcard. Please thanks your mum and dad on my behalf, also please thank your uncle and me for your his nice postcard and your good wishes to us on our engagement. It was so nice and thoughtful of you him!
Thanks for your lovely photos, too! Your finance is great. Wow, the photo taken in a the restaurant is great and your are so beautiful and photogenic.
Please no don't worries worry that you weren't able to answer promptly for my letter promptly. I am quite aware that you are quite a very busy and working/work long hours.
I will do my best to be with visit you soon but I am afraid it wont be possible till /until next year.
As soon as I am at home I will start collecting my documents to get / apply for a visa.
Have a good weekend.
My best regards to you and your family
Looking forward to seeing you soon

Great article - not many mistakes just some re-phrases

Suggestions marked in Blue

Corrections marked in Red And Yellow :)