Chika
My Best Friend My best friend and I first met at 5th grade in the elementary school. She was a student of a school in Australia and I was a Japanese. At first, I could hardly speak English so it was hard for both of us to communicate. But soon I came to be able to hear almost everything she said and it was slowly but I came to speak too. After spending my elementary school life there, I suddenly have to go back to my country and say good bye. It was really sad moment when I told her about my returning but we still keep in touch because of letters and email etc. I miss her so much and I'd like to go and see her when I graduate my school.

My Best Friend

My best friend and I first met at in 5th grade, in the our/an elementary school. She was a student of from a school in Australia and I was a Japanese. At first, I could hardly speak English so it was hard for both of us to communicate, but soon I came to be able to hear understand almost everything she said. and Also, it was happened slowly, but I came to be able to speak, too. After spending my elementary school life there, I suddenly have had to say good bye and go back to my country. It was a really sad moment when I told her about my returning** but we still keep in touch because of with letters, email, etc. I miss her so much and I'd like to go and see her when I graduate./ graduate from school.  my school.

**about my returning - very formal and robotic

**about me going back to my country - natural

**about me leaving.

My Best Friend

My best friend and I first met in the 5th grade in the elementary school. She was a student of a school in Australia and I was a Japanese. At first, I could hardly speak English so it was hard for both of us to communicate. But soon I came to be able to understand almost everything she said. and It was a slow process, but I eventually came to be able to speak, too. After spending my elementary school life there, I suddenly had to go back to my country and say good-bye. It was a really sad moment when I told her about my returning home but we still keep in touch through of letters and email, etc. I miss her so much and I'd like to go and see her again when I graduate from school.

Absolutely excellent, keep up the good work!

Thank you:)
I hope you can meet her again :)