sara
The night The night is coming and I'm too tired to doing something interesting. I'm tired almost everything and here I am talking nonsense just to practice my English. I have exams next thursday, friday and sunday! yeah, I have an exam on Sunday! What a great idea from the university! I am being sarcastic. Well, that's all.
1

The night

The Night is coming and I'm too tired to doing anything interesting. I'm tired of almost everything and now I am talking nonsense just to practice my English. I have exams next Thursday, Friday and Sunday! Yes, I have an exam on Sunday! What a great idea on behalf of the university! I'm being sarcastic. Well, that's all.

A veces necesitamos decir cosas que no tienen sentido para practicar el idioma que estamos aprendiendo. Pero, su ingles es muy bien, y todo que necesita hacer es practicar, cometer errores, y practicar otra vez. Buen trabajo, y siga aprendiendo ingles! :D

1

The night

The night is coming and I'm too tired to doing something interesting. I'm tired almost everything and here I am talking nonsense just to practice my English. I have exams next thursday, friday and sunday! yeah, I have an exam on Sunday! What a great idea from the university! I am being sarcastic. Well, that's all.

Night time

Evening is coming and I am too tired to do something interesting. I am tired of everything and just talking nonsense to practice my English. I have exams next Thursday, Friday and Sunday! Yeah, an exam on Sunday! What a great idea by the university! I am being sarcastic. Well, that's all.

1

The night

The night is coming and I'm too tired to do something interesting. I'm tired of almost everything and here I am talking nonsense just to practice my English. I have exams next thursday, friday and sunday! yeah, I have an exam on Sunday! What a great idea from the university! I am being sarcastic. Well, that's all.