Husrev Ayten
I'm Going to Waiting Room Hello Guys, I'm Husrev. I'm a law student in Istanbul and I have studied (I'm not sure about grammar. I'm bad at it.) in Washington D.C. for 9 months. I tried to find some language partner here but I give up. I'll be waiting for request or messages. For this reason I'll be offline. I'm taking e-mails so I'll turn back you in 2 or 3 days, if you message me. We can make Skype or FaceTime if you want also. Actually I have some friends in DC and Maryland but more will not be problem for me :D just message me!
1

I'm Going to Waiting Room

Hello guys, I'm Husrev. I'm a law student in Istanbul and I have studied (I'm not sure about grammar. I'm bad at it. <em>I have studied is correct. Well done.</em>) in Washington D.C. for 9 months. I tried to find some language partners here but I have given up. I'll have been waiting for requests or messages. For this reason I'll be offline. I'm taking e-mails so I'll turn reply back you in 2 or 3 days, if you message me. We can make use Skype or FaceTime if you want also. Actually I have some friends in DC and Maryland but having more will not be problem for me :D Just message me!

And I already remember it should be ''I studied''