Too many italki language partners? Italki is a good service. I have connected with 10 interesting Vietnamese language learners. We try to communicate on Skype sometimes. The difficult part is that each person wants to txt/voice chat/video on Skype at the same time. I have some time in the evening to chat but each new friend wants a one on one chat at the same time. How do you talk with your italki friends when they all a want to talk at the same time?

Too many italki language partners?

Italki is a good service. I have connected with 10 interesting Vietnamese language learners. We try to communicate on Skype sometimes. The difficult part is that each person wants to txt/voice or chat/video on Skype at the same time. I have some time in the evening to chat, but each new friend wants a one on one chat at the same time. How do you talk with your italki friends, when they all want to talk at the same time?

i think it is very interesting if all of them could talk together and discuss about one title. You could become a leader of this group and help them to built a learning group
ha ha,you are lucky man.I think you should separate time for each person.
Planning, setting limits to the length, and first came first served.
ha ha, u r a kind partner on italki. U can split your free time for each one, as 5 or 10 minutesr for one.