Paulo Brito
IELTS TASK 1: Letter of complaint to a company outlining a problem you had while visiting some store To whom it may concern, I am writing to express my disappointment while visiting your new store located in Paulista Avenue last weekend. Eventhough your most recent inaugurated store is one of the most beautiful stores I have ever seen, something really makes me sad. I saw a guy on a wheelchair asking for two friends to carry him inside the store, which easily became one of must-see points in the middle of Sao Paulo. Fortunately this guy has strong friends to help him, but as you may know, not everyone with some disability can count on two friend to lift and carry the wheelchair. Moreover, this situation is really embarrassing to these people. The scene of dozens of people watching it across the street still in my mind. Thus, I expect from the responsable for this store to have the same dedication building this cool place to make it available to everyone. I hope think for an instance how difficult the life of this people already are, so please try to make it a bit more comfortable at least in your space. Kindly let me know if this letter reached the right person. Thank you in advance, Paulo Brito