Siham
The art of making mistakes. When I first came to study in France the first word I was about to learn was "Lapsus". See I never approached a comrade by saying: "Hi, I'm not a native speaker, would you happen to have a spare pen?" So the school year went by and three or four months later, my friends looked puzzled when they finally realized I wasn’t from France. They swore they would have never guessed for they said I spoke rather good and articulate French. That was that, until I felt I was being corrected while speaking more often. I taught I was being paranoid, which I tend to be. Then one day a friend of mine made some mistake and I thought I would tease him and correct him, mostly to boost my ego "Hurray, I was about to correct a native-speaker". This was he's answer to me "C'est juste un petit lapsus" i.e "It's just a small lapsus". See what I've learned is that “lapsus” is a mistake made by a native-speaker, a mistake made by a non-native-speaker -however well spoken he may be- is called... well: "mistake".
1

The art of making mistakes.

When I first came to study in France, the first word I was about to learn was "Lapsus".

See I never approached a comrade by saying: "Hi, I'm not a native speaker, would you happen to have a spare pen?" So the school year went by and three or four months later, my friends looked puzzled when they finally realized I wasn’t from France. They swore they would have never guessed, for, they said, I spoke rather good and articulate French. (A bit awkward, but not really wrong.  <em>I spoke French rather well and articulately</em> would sound better) 
That was that, until I felt like I was being corrected while speaking more often. I taught I was being paranoid, which I tend to be. Then one day a friend of mine made some mistake and I thought I would tease him and correct him, mostly to boost my ego "Hurray, I was about to correct a native-speaker". This was he's answer to me "C'est juste un petit lapsus" i.e "It's just a small lapsus".

See what I've learned is that “lapsus” is a mistake made by a native-speaker, a mistake made by a non-native speaker, however well spoken he may be, is called... well: "mistake".

Very good! Only a few puntuation issues! Like is optional in your phrase, but to my ear would sound better. 

I know exactly how you feel. No matter how good my French is, I'll never be a native speaker, and I always feel inferior :) 

erratum his answer