Catherine
My Parakeet I have a bird. I already wrote about her. Her name is Loreta, I call her Lori. In my native language (Spanish), Lori sounds like Loro, and Loro is the name of a type of another bird. She has personality, she likes screaming. When I am eating something she wants too, like ice cream, pasta, she likes a lot soda but that is unhealthy for her (for humans too, so it is not customary that I drink it). I have a cat and Lori learned to "meow". Maybe she thinks that is a cat. She knows that we pay attention to her when she meow. She is free in my house, if she wants to fly she can do it. If she wants to go she can do it. I don't have a cage for her.

My Parakeet

I have a bird. I already wrote about her. Her name is Loreta;, I call her Lori. In my native language (Spanish), Lori sounds like Loro, and Loro is the name of a type of another bird. She has personality;, she likes screaming. When I am eating something she also wants it too, like ice cream, pasta, and she likes a lot soda but that is unhealthy for her (for humans too, so it is not customary that I drink it).

I have a cat and Lori learned to "meow". Maybe she thinks that she is a cat. She knows that we pay attention to her when she meows. She is free in my house, and if she wants to fly she can do it. If she wants to go she can do it. I don't have a cage for her.

Muy bien escrito, mi única recomendación es que leas este artículo para que evites lo que se llama, run on sentences. Tenías unas cuantas en tu texto.

http://www.myenglishteacher.net/runonsentences.html

That is a very cooperative bird if it does not leave your house.