Alexis
My first day to talk in english with people face to face Some time ago i search pages that will help me to seek people for talk in english face to face in my city, and i found a page called couchsurfing when i found a event made in for one girl of my city and her name is michelle, the event was in the coffee restaurant called cyrano it's a nice place and attend a french called richi, the event it was very fun a entertaining and the most important of this night is that all people talked me in english although there was only two native speakers.

My first day to talk talking in English with people face to face

Some time ago I searched pages that will would help me to seek find people for with whom to talk in English face to face in my city, and I found a page called couchsurfing. when I found an event made in for by one girl from my city and her name is Michelle. The event was in the coffee restaurant cafe called Cyrano. It's a nice place. and attend A french (man?) called Richi attended the event. the event It was very fun and entertaining and the most important part of this night is was that all people everybody talked to me in English, although there was were only two native speakers.