A effective way to talk generally, and tell your opinion. As an English learner, I'm facing a conversation skill issue. When I'm in a conversation, I tend to start a sentence with "I ~." or "You ~." Starting a sentence with those makes you sound you have a strong opinion? What's the effective way/rule to make it sound softer and general talk so you don't piss people off with your talk??? Thank you!!

An effective way to talk generally, and give tell your opinion.

As an English learner, I'm facing a conversation skill issue.

When I'm in a conversation, I tend to start a sentence with "I ~." or "You ~." Does starting a sentence with those makes you sound as if you have a strong opinion? What's an the effective way/rule to make it sound softer and general talk so you don't piss people off with your conversation? talk???

Thank you!!

You would have to give an example of a sentence you have used that you think is offensive.

Say, when I'm chatting with friends about their problems, I tend to say "I think" "I don't think" "I don't ~" "You should" "why don't you ~" etc often. I didn't mean to force them to do what I say. I always mean to sound softer and nicer. I don't want myself to sound I have a strong opinion. At the same time, I don't know where to solve the problem as long as I'm a self learner and no partner around. Chatting online is never as same as a face-to-face talk. Ps. As you can see, I'm using a lot of "I don't" and sentences with "I".
Starting a sentence when you're talking with somebody whether it's in person or messages usually is okay. I guess it just depends on what you are saying. Could you give an example of what you mean?