Lima
What Friends Are For ? Hi there. Only hard and real situations can let you know whether you have real friends or false ones. Month ago, I was driving me car, then I did not know what happened. Opened my eyes, founding myself in a hospital, realizing that I have being randomly shot. I was incapable of doing anything but relaxing.. how amazing is that one minute could sometime be enough to change your whole daily routine. I received many emails from my Skype and italki friends expressing their sympathy and saying sweet words which helped me to get over. Now pain has ended, you were a great shoulder I cried on , I would never forget your sweet words and emails, you are a real fortune. Thanks you.
2

What Are Friends Are For ?

Hi there.
Only hard, and real-life situations can let you know whether you have real friends or false ones.
month ago, I was driving my me car, then I did not know what happened.
opened my eyes, and founding myself in a hospital, realizing that I had been have being randomly shot.

OR

I opened my eyes, finding finding myself in a hospital, and realized realizing that I had been have being randomly shot.

I was incapable of doing anything but relaxing.. how amazing is it that one minute could sometimes be enough to change your whole daily routine.
I received many emails from my Skype and italki friends expressing their sympathy and saying sweet words which helped me to get over it.
Now the pain has ended. You were a great shoulder I cried on, I  will would never forget your sweet words and emails, and you are a real fortune to me.

Thanks you.

سلامتك! 

1

What Friends Are For ?

Hi there.
Only hard and real situations can let you know whether you have real friends or false ones.
a month ago, I was driving my car, then I did not know what happened.
I opened my eyes finding myself in a hospital and realizing that I have being randomly shot.
I was incapable of doing anything but relaxing.. how amazing is it that one minute could be enough to change your whole daily routine.
Now the pain has ended, you were a great shoulder for me to cry on , I wI'll never forget your sweet words and emails, you are a real fortune.

Thanks you.