Marina
The movida madrileña. The movida madrileña was a cultural movement born in the eighties. It was very important throughout Spain for music, painting, literature and cine. This fact was motivated for the political situation what the country was in. Spain had just emerged from a dictatorship a few years ago and youth created this movement which was extended for many Spanish cities although it was really born in Madrid. From that movement, many bands were known as, for example, ‘Los Secretos’ whose popularity persists nowadays. In that years, I was a child but I remember the TV programmes of music and children´s programmes made for popular singers of that time like ‘Alaska’, ‘Kiko Veneno’ or ‘Santiago Auserón’, I´m refering to ‘La bola de cristal’. However, it would be impossible to watch a programme like that nowadays because parents would consider that it was inappropiated for their children. On the other hand, many youngs were dead due to drugs because heroin was something unknown at first but, from my point of view, all was necessary to arrive where we are at this moment, for better and for worse. Could you correct me, please?
1

The movida madrileña.

The movida madrileña was a cultural movement born in the eighties. It was very important throughout Spain for music, painting, literature and cinema/films. This infact was motivated (I would maybe use the word "formed") for by the political situation what that the country was in. Spain had just emerged from a dictatorship a few years ago and the youth created this movement which was extended  for to many other Spanish cities although it was really born in Madrid. 
From that movement, many bands were known, such as, for example, ‘Los Secretos’ whose popularity still persists nowadays.
In that those years, I was a child but I remember the music and children TV programmes of   music and children´s programmes made for by popular singers of that time like ‘Alaska’, ‘Kiko Veneno’ or ‘Santiago Auserón’, I´m refering to ‘La bola de cristal’. However, it would be impossible to watch a programme like that nowadays because parents would consider that it was inappropiated for their children.
On the other hand, many youngsters were dead due to drugs because heroin was something unknown at first but, from my point of view, all was necessary to arrive where we are at this moment, for better and for worse.

Could you correct me, please?