Shannon
I was locked out yesterday Yesterday I forgot my keys on my office table, after I picked up my baby and went to home, I found I didn’t bring the keys, My baby was hungry and I decided to bring her to a restaurant first,when she was eating her dinner,I lost my appetite ,I desperately search my friend’s number on phone and try to get someone who lives close to me, and also let us stay for a night. Unfortunately I found most of my friends are not convenient to house us.There was only one may have one bedroom for us, I called her several times,But she didn’t pick up the phone, so I tried her QQ and her husband’s phone, no reply.I was hopeless. Than I thought about to carry my baby to walk about 20 minutes and get a hotel, but I checked my purse , the was no ID cad here, In china if you want to book a room you have to show your ID card, if you don’t have one that you can check in. I was very frustrated, than I called a friend he lives about 20 minutes away from my apartment by drive, He agreed us to go to his home and we can stay with his wife, But I didn’t have a car to drive there either, I walked to the road and tried to get a taxi, after 10 minutes we got one, I was so relieved. My baby and I don’t have to stay outside for a night. What I want to say my friend : thanks for housing us, otherwise we could be homeless ,we may wonder on the street for a whole night.