Carles Info
The phone rings again! I haven't been able to finish my assignments today. I have had calls from my users all morning. They have a lot of problems with the System, but I'm never sure whether the problem is a software error or a wrong methodology. Anyway, my main difficult is that I spent too time on the phone. When my chief arrives at office, I will talk to him seriously. He is very stern and I'm a little afraid of him, but we must be brave and I'll go straightforward to knock on his door. In fact, I think that I'm working in a good team. My mates are very expert and we have a good environment in the office. But the users always want to talk to the same person: me! Maybe, I will have to pass their calls to the other guys of the team. Maybe, I'm the problem and I need to change my professional behavior. Look, my chief is just entering into the office. But, I'm having a second thought, perhaps first I could try to change my work methodology. Yes, I'll talk to my chief later. Shit! The phone rings again!

The phone rings again!

I haven't been able to finish my assignments today. I have had calls from my users all morning. They have a lot of problems with the System, but I'm never sure whether the problem is a software error or a wrong methodology. Anyway, my main difficult problem is that I spent too much time on the phone.

When my chief/boss arrives at the office, I will talk to him seriously. He is very stern and I'm a little afraid of him, but we must be brave and I'll go straightforward directly to knock on his door.

In fact, I think that I'm working in a good team. My mates are very expert knowlegeable and we have a good environment in the office. But the users always want to talk to the same person: me! Maybe, I will have to pass their calls to the other guys of the team. Maybe, I'm the problem and I need to change my professional behavior.

Look, my chief is just entering into the office. But, I'm having a second thought, perhaps first I could try to change my work methodology. Yes, I'll talk to my chief later. Shit! The phone rings again!

Very well written!

In the USA you use boss to mean jefe. Not sure what term is used in the UK.

Also, you could say, 

I have had calls from my users all morning long.

Es como decir en español.

Me han llamdo toda la mañana

vs

Me han llamado toda la mañana entera.