Sally
moring since i have a baby, i become more and more happy. I used to lose my temper over very very tiny matter.But now I have more patience on somthing complicated. Today morning I prepared to go to work , my baby sadly said "what should i do ? I can't see mom today ". I squated down and gentlely said " morning i am out for work, afternoon later i am back every day, right ? maybe you could know the weeked is coming , mom will take you to park , do you like ? he said " today go to park , i sad today mon go to work to earn one day salary, then we could use the money to buy what you want, such as cookie and buliding block , right ? he said ok , not sadly as just now . when my baby ask me "why" , i should always be patient .

morning

since i have a baby, i become more and more happy.
I used to lose my temper over very very tiny matter.But now I have more patience on somthing complicated.
Today morning I prepared to go to work , my baby sadly said "what should i do ? I can't see mom today ". I squated down and gentlely said " morning i am out for work, afternoon later i am back every day, right ? maybe you could know the weeked is coming , mom will take you to park , do you like ? he said " today go to park , i sad today mon go to work to earn one day salary, then we could use the money to buy what you want, such as cookie and buliding block , right ? he said ok , not sadly as just now .
when my baby ask me "why" , i should always be patient .