Helga
So horrible!!! I want to write about a horrible tragedy, which happened in Austria close to Vienna and bothers and shocks me a lot. It is about a topic, which is in every mouth here at the moment. "Refugees!!!" Imagine, there were over 70 persons, penned like animals, in a motor-lorry. They all found their death in this truck. It was found by roadmen and they noticed that liquid of putrefecation was running out of the truck. It is unimaginable how these people suffered before they died. Their death agony must have lasted for many days. I don't understand how people can be able to do this, how these kind of people can look at itself in the mirror every morning? I get a goose bumps when I only think on these poor humans. They hoped to find a better way to live here and they let them die like useless brute. Nobody deserves such a treahtment. I just hope they will find the facilitators.
2

So horrible!!!

I want to write about a horrible tragedy, which happened in Austria close to Vienna and it bothers and shocks me a lot. It is about a topic, which everyone is talking about is in every mouth here at the moment. "Refugees!!!" Imagine, there were over 70 people persons, penned like animals, in a truckmotor-lorry. They all died found their death in this truck. It was found by roadmen and they noticed putrid body fluids that liquid of putrefecation were coming was running out of the truck. It is unimaginable how these people suffered before they died. Their death agony must have lasted for many days. I don't understand how people are can be able to do this, how these kind of people can look at themselves itself in the mirror every morning.? I get a goose bumps when I only think about on these poor humans. They hoped to find a better way to live here and they let them die as if their lives were worth nothing like useless brute. Nobody deserves such a treahtment. I just hope they will find the perpetrators facilitators.

This is a horrible tragedy! I also can't believe people can be so evil. I hope there really is a special place in Hell for them.

So horrible!!!

I want to write about a horrible tragedy that happened in Austria, close to Vienna, and bothers and shocks me a lot. It is about a topic, which everyone is talking about: "Refugees!!!" Imagine, that there were over 70 people, penned like animals, in a truck. They all died in this truck. It was found by roadmen and they noticed that putrid liquid was running out of the truck. It is unimaginable how these people suffered before they died. Their agony must have lasted for many days. I don't understand how people are able to do this.  How can these kind of people look at themselves in the mirror every morning? I get goose bumps when I just think of these poor humans. They hoped to find a better way to live here and they let them die like useless brutes. Nobody deserves such treatment. I just hope they will find the perpetrators.

Sorry Helga looks good for the most part. I thought of this when I heard about the refugees drowning in the waters coming to Europe. I hope the chaos will come to an end soon :(