Silvia
How to learn a new language change my life Few month ago I decided to learn English, i speak Spanish, French, gallego and just a little bit Italian, but English is a very interesting tool to learn a lot of new things,one of the most interesting tools that i founded in the Internet for learning English is Ted.com.....and wow, that is incredible!!! Smart people says a lot of interestings things Definitely,to learn English change my way of seeing life.Before i only live in my constinous routine but now every day i learn new things because i look my life and the world in a different way.small change with a big consecuences What is your experience?
Thank you very much for your advice.
No sé si en Español no se usa el punto para dividir las oraciones, pero en Inglés es muy importante usar el punto al final de una frase. Valdría la pena repasar el uso de la puntuación en inglés: http://www.englishspanishlink.com/punctuationspan.htm

How to learn learning a new language changed my life

A few month ago I decided to learn English.,

I speak Spanish, French, gallego and just a little bit of Italian.,

But English is a very interesting tool to learn a lot of new things.,

<em>But English serves as a very interesting tool to learn a lot of new things.</em>

One of the most interesting tools that I founded in the Internet for learning English is Ted.com.....and wow, that is how incredible!!!

Smart people says talk about a lot of interestings things. 

Definitely, to learn learning English changed my way of seeing life.

Before i only live in my constinous a daily routine but now every day I learn new things because I look at my life and the world in a different way:. a small change with a big consecuences.

What is your experience?