Elena
First time on italki Today is the first time i'm on italky. I'm a little bit shy and i don't know what I should write) So, I decide to relate about my travelling. A week ago i returned home from The Usa. I really love this country!!! First of all we visited NY. We was living in small pretty house in New Jersey during three days and took a bus to NY every day. I was surprised by the price for passage through the Lincoln tunnel. The Statue of Liberty is as on a pictures) We was walking down Broadway and this was unforgetabble!!! The M&M's magasin was so funny and really preatty. We passed at about 20-25 km every day, so we was so tired, that fell asleep instantly.
1

First time on italki

Today is the first time i'm on italky. I'm a little bit shy and i don't know what I should write) So, I decide to relate about my travelling. A week ago i returned home from The Usa. I really love this country!!! First of all we visited NY.
We was living in small pretty house in New Jersey during three days and took a bus to NY every day. I was surprised by the price for passage through the Lincoln tunnel.
The Statue of Liberty is as on a pictures) We was walking down Broadway and this was unforgetabble!!! The M&M's magasin was so funny and really preatty.
We passed at about 20-25 km every day, so we was so tired, that fell asleep instantly.

Corrections in red; stylistics in blue.

First time on italki

Today is the first time I'm on italki.  [1] I'm a little bit shy, and I don't know what I should write.) So, I decided to tell you about my travelling. [Brtit.Eng.: travelling; Amer.Eng.: traveling] A week ago, I returned home from the USA. I really love that country!!! First of all, we visited New York City.  [2]
We stayed [3] in small, pretty house in New Jersey for three days, and took a bus to NY [2] every day. I was surprised by the toll/price [4] for using the Lincoln Tunnel.
The Statue of Liberty is just as it looks in photos/pictures) We walked down Broadway, and it is unforgettable!!! The M&M's store was a lot of fun [5] and really pretty.
We travelled/traveled about 20-25 km every day, so we were so tired, that we fell asleep instantly.

[1]  Good variant:  Today is my first time on italki.

[2]  "New York" is the name of the city, and also the name of the state.  Because you went through the Lincoln Tunnel, we know you visited the city.  To avoid confusion, it's good to say "New York City," at least the first time you mention it.  The second time you mentioned "NY" is ok, because we already know you're talking about the city.

[3]  When you visit a place for a relatively short time, you "stay" there.  If you go to make it your home, then you can use the word "live."

[4] "Toll" means the price you sometimes have to pay to use a bridge, road, or tunnel.

[5]  I think you mean fun (в магазине было весело), not funny (в магазине было смешно).

Wow...I also want to visit America