Paulo Ribeiro
Professional Teacher
Hey native english speaker...would you write something like this? Please correct my text. I would be happy to hear not only suggestion to improve the grammar, but also ideas for improving the style. How would you answer the same question? Feel free to change any or everything in my text. What should I change to make it more like a native text? What is the most unusual thing you've ever eaten? Did it taste good or bad? ...No ant eggs, intestines or brains for me hahaha I’m not a pycky eater, but I normally don’t try really strange food. The only time I tried, it was a alligator tail. They said that only part you eat out a alligator is the meat in the taill.Not that weird, it turned out! I not even sure it was alligator meat, It had no particular taste! to be honest, it tasted like a mixture of chicken and fish. The flavor was in the between of chicken and fish. For some people, the grossest thing to eat is american fast food. Perhaps, because no one really know what is in it. If we knew what is in the meat,we probably would not eat it at all. I prefer to continue not knowing, because I love fast food. Yesterday I was watching a video where people were, let's say, popping in an whole sheep eyeball and sort of letting it pop in their mouths. I’m consider myself a very adventurous person,but as much as anyone asks me to, I just can’t imagine bringing myself to do something like this.

Hey native english speaker...would you write something like this?

Please correct my text. I would be happy to hear not only about suggestions to improve the grammar, but also ideas for improving the style. How would you answer the same question? Feel free to change any or everything in my text. What should I change to make it more like a native text?

What is the (most unusual) ("Most unusual" is correct. You could also say "weirdest" or "strangest") thing you've ever eaten? Did it taste good or bad?
...No ant eggs, intestines or brains for me hahaha
I’m not a pycky picky eater, but I normally don’t try really strange food. The only time I tried, it was an alligator tail. ("an" always goes before an object starting with A, E, I, O, U)
They said that only part you eat out of an alligator is the meat in the taill. Not that weird, it turned out! I am not even sure it was alligator meat, It had no particular taste! to To be honest, it tasted like a mixture of chicken and fish. The flavor was in the between of chicken and fish.
For some people, the grossest most disguisting thing to eat is american fast food. Perhaps, because no one really knows what is in it. If we knew what is in the meat,we probably would not eat it at all. I prefer to continue not knowing, because I love fast food.
Yesterday I was watching a video where people were, let's say, popping in an whole sheep's eyeball and sort of letting it pop in their mouths. I’m consider myself a very adventurous person, but as much as anyone asks me to, I just can’t imagine bringing myself to do something like this.

Interesting read! Just keep an eye on the difference between where you put "a" and "an" :)

Please correct my text. I would be happy to hear not only suggestion to improve the grammar, but also ideas for improving the style. How would you answer the same question? Feel free to change any or everything in my text. What should I change to make it more like a native text?

What is the most unusual thing you've ever eaten? Did it taste good or bad?
I’m not a pycky eater, but I normally don’t try really strange food. The only time I tried, it was a alligator tail.
They said that the only part of the alligator you eat is the meat in the tail.Not that weird, it turned out! I am not even sure it was alligator meat, It had no particular taste! to be honest, it tasted like a mixture of chicken and fish. The flavor was in the between of chicken and fish.
For some people, the grossest thing to eat is American fast food. Perhaps, because no one really know what is in it. If we knew what is in the meat,we probably would not eat it at all. I prefer to continue not knowing, because I love fast food.
Yesterday I was watching a video where people were, let's say, popping in a whole sheep's eyeball  and sort of letting it pop in their mouths. consider myself a very adventurous person,but as much as anyone asks me to, I just can’t imagine bringing myself to do something like this.

Hey native English speakers... Would you write something like this?

Please correct my text. I would be happy to hear not only suggestions to improve the grammar, but also ideas for improving the style. How would you answer the same question? Feel free to change anything and everything in my text. What should I change to make it more like a native text written by a native speaker

I’m not a picky eater, but I normally don’t try really strange food. The only time I tried, it was an alligator tail.
They said that the only part you can eat out of a alligator is the meat in the tail (...is the tail meat.) Not that weird as it turned out! I'm not even sure it was alligator meat, it had no particular taste! To be honest, it tasted like a mixture of chicken and fish. The flavor was in the between of chicken and fish. 

For some people, the grossest worst thing to that you can eat is American fast food. Perhaps, because no one really knowwhat is in it. If we knew what is was in the meat, we probably would not eat it at all. I prefer to continue not knowing, because I love fast food. 

Yesterday I was watching a video where people were, let's say, popping in their mouth a whole sheep's eyeball, and then sort of letting it pop in their mouths. I consider myself a very adventurous person, but as much as anyone asks me to, I just can’t imagine bringing myself to do something like this  that.