Ruan Chaves
Dialogue: Mark, Tim and Annie Marie MARK: You better fix the grapple with your girlfriend lest she comes a'calling you names again this time 'round. TIM: I simply can't pull it all together. Try as I might, by somewhat reason, I couldn't take her from being outraged at me. MARK: I, for one, think you should wait for things to wind down. You forgot buying her a dating anniversary gift, so that's fine, 'cause there's a deadline. TIM: There's a deadline? MARK: She can't stay that upset for any more than three hundred sixty five days. TIM: You gotta be kidding me. MARK: Had you heard my advice back when it all started, you'd have learned to cook and now you wouldn't have to buy anything. TIM: Nonsense. So you think raspberry cakes are the fix? MARK: Look, follow me closely, It's just that... Hold on, there she comes. TIM: Here we go. ( ANNIE MARIE enters the room ) ANNIE MARIE: Hi sweetheart, did you say you'll cook me some raspberry cake? TIM: Man, Mark... Now I can see where you are coming from.
1

Dialogue: Mark, Tim and Annie Marie

MARK: You better fix the grapple with your girlfriend lest she comes a'calling your names again this time 'round.

TIM: I simply can't pull it all together. Try as I might, by somewhat for some reason, I couldn't take stop her from being outraged at me.

MARK: I, for one, think you should wait for things to wind down. You forgot to buying her a dating anniversary gift, so that's fine, 'cause there's a deadline.

TIM: There's a deadline?

MARK: She can't stay that upset for any more much more than three hundred sixty five days.

TIM: You gotta be kidding me.

MARK: Had you heard my advice back when it all started, you'd have learned to cook and now you wouldn't have to buy anything.

TIM: Nonsense. So you think raspberry cakes are the fix?

MARK: Look, follow me closely, It's just that... Hold on, there she comes.

TIM: Here we go.

( ANNIE MARIE enters the room )

ANNIE MARIE: Hi sweetheart, did you say you'll cook me some raspberry cake?

TIM: Man, Mark... Now I can see where you are coming from.

Very few mistakes here, and this was also a very funny and interesting read. Well done! :)