Yeji Song
10 Phrasal verbs 1. When my dad didn't showed up in the airport to pick me up at 7, I really bristled at him. 2. I am going to the gym to beef up. I want to be shown as a really healthy women. 3. I sized up in the contest. 4. He keeps crowing about her new girlfriend who's a model in an agency. I think he needs to stop braging about her. That really gets on my nerve. 5. I haven't got fawned over by mother since I was born. She's a cold hearted. 6. The airpollution is wipping out so many trees on earth. 7. I've not decided anything yet. I am mulling over it. 8. I bounced my idea off but the boss refused it. 9. you shoud clam up, otherwise I will hit you 10. she plod along in a weird way.

10 Phrasal verbs

1. When my dad didn't  show  up in the airport to pick me up at 7, I really bristled at him.

2. I am going to the gym to beef up. I want to look like a really healthy women.

3. I sized up in the contest.   Not sure what you want to say.

4. He keeps crowing about his  new girlfriend who's a model in an agency. I think he needs to stop bragging 
about her. That really gets on my nerves

5. I haven't got fawned over by mother since I was born. ( sounds very unnatural) She's a cold hearted.

6. The air pollution is wiping out so many trees on earth.

7. I've not decided anything yet. I am mulling it over.

8. I bounced my idea off my boss but he  refused it. ( you have to "bounce an idea off someone" )

9. you shoud clam up, otherwise I will hit you ( I would not use it like this. To clam up usually the person themselves clams up (doesn't want to speak) you don't usually tell another person to "clam up".

10. she plodded  along in a weird way.