PdeL
Galicia I've been in Galicia since Sunday,when I came by plane and I am staying at my friend's house.Galicia,for those who don't know this part of Spain,is located in the north west of Spain and as every single part of my country,it is very special and different,so today I am going to talk a little bit about it. The climate is rather rainy and cloudy.It is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean,so it gets a little bit colder even in summer.The food and local products are the best I've ever tried.Everything tastes natural and delicious.Fish and sea food are excellent,as well as the steak,vegetables and fruit and everything is so cheap! Yesterday I went to a bar and asked for a coffe and I was given a piece of cake for free just paying 1euro for the coffe. The atmosphere is enchanted and somewhat magical,so it is not surprising that a lot of people believe in ghosts and a kind of witches called "meigas" ,something you may laugh at when you are not in Galicia,but a more believable once here. To end I will mention Gallego,the language spoken here as well as spanish,which is similar to portuguese because of its proximity to Portugal. Thank you for reading!
2

Galicia

I've been in Galicia since Sunday, the day when I flew in. and I am currently staying at my friend's house. Galicia, for those who don't know this part of Spain, is located in the north west of Spain and it is, as every single part of my country is, it is very special and quite different, so today I am going to talk a little bit about it.

The climate is rather rainy and cloudy. Galicia is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, so it gets a little bit colder even in the summer. The food and local products are the best I've ever tried. Everything tastes natural and delicious. Fish and the sea food are excellent, and the steak, vegetables and fruit and everything else is so cheap! Yesterday I went to a bar and asked for a coffe and I was given a piece of cake for free for just paying 1 euro for the coffe.

The atmosphere is enchanted and somewhat magical, so it is not surprising that a lot of people believe in ghosts and a kind of witches called "meigas", something you may laugh at when you are not in Galicia, but a more believable once here.

To end I will mention Gallego, the language spoken here as well as Spanish, which is similar to Portuguese because of its proximity to Portugal.

Thank you for reading!

¡Yo estoy de acuerdo que su inglés es fantástico! Deseo que mi español fuera tan bien como su inglés, posiblemente un día. Pero sí, buen trabajo, y espero que siga mejorando, practicando, y haciendo todo que puede hacer para desarollar su habilidad y capacidad de hablar este idioma. ¡Buena suerte!

1

Galicia

I've been in Galicia since Sunday, when I came/travelled here by plane and I am staying at my friend's house. Galicia, for those who don't know this part of Spain, is located in the north west of Spain and as every single part of my country, it is very special and different, so today I am going to talk a little bit about it.

The climate is rather rainy and cloudy. It is surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean, so it gets a little bit colder even in summer. The food and local products are the best I've ever tried. Everything tastes natural and delicious. Fish and sea food are excellent, as well as the steak, vegetables and fruit and everything is so cheap! Yesterday I went to a bar and asked for a coffee and I was given a piece of cake for free just paying 1euro for the coffee.

The atmosphere is enchanted and somewhat magical, so it is not surprising that a lot of people believe in ghosts and a kind of witches called "meigas", something you may laugh at when you are not in Galicia, but a more believable story/legend once here.

To end I will mention Gallego, the language spoken here as well as/in addition to spanish, which is similar to portuguese because of its proximity to Portugal.

Thank you for reading!

WOW! Great article - Virtually NO corrections needed - I just added some punctuation corrections (yellow) and some alternative re-phrases (blue) Well Done!

And I forgot to tell that it preserves a lot of celtic tradition because celts inhabitated those lands before the roman empire was established
thank you very much! Galicia is great indeed, here it is the link of a turism add in Galicia which shows beautiful landscapes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57kx0XEd3TM I hope you like it
It sounds fabulous! Do you have any photos to share with us? Your English is really excellent.