Meiram
about myself or about me My name is Meiram. I`m from Kazakhstan, Kostanay region, Zhitikara town. I`m 24 years old. My education is a miner. I stadied in college and funished in 2011 year. In currently i study in Russian university in Magnitogorsk city. I do sports, go to the gym. I began learning english 2 mounth ago. I want to learn inglish quikly). I want to find friends which help me with english. I hope that you help me, thank you!
1

about myself or about me

My name is Meiram. I'm from Kazakhstan, in the region of Kostanay, the town of Zhitikara. I'm 24 years old. My education is a miner. I studied in college and finished in 2011. Currently I study in Russian university in the city of Magnitogorsk. I play sports and go to the gym. I began learning english 2 months ago. I want to learn English quikly). I want to find friends that help me with English. I hope that you help me, thank you!

"My education is a miner." not sure what you mean by this sentence... either

-My degree is in Mining

or

-I have been educated as a miner

over all, really really great!! Any English speaker would understand you. You just had minor grammar mistakes :) Keep it up!!