Àn Ÿii
Forbidden Education Few weeks ago German Doin, an argentinian movie director came to the library I usually go to talk us about the movie he managed ''Forbidden education'' on 2012. The movie talks about the way parents, teachers and students see schools and education Teachers: You most(students) make and repeat what I teach you to be something in your future. Parents:(What they think, but don't say)schools is the place where teachers take care of them while I work. Children: It's the biggest boring cage I could be be in all my life. Just to summarize...;but, what's the forbidden education?, well, it's the one in which you study for your self at the rythm you consider is appropiated according to your abilities or weaknesses, in which you know if you know if you're good or not in a matter without an score made by someone else, in which hierarchy doesn't exist, because students and tutor are equal people who are learning of each other, and these and others concepts I won't say to make it longer. Unfortunatelly it's forbidden because there is not a paper that proves you know and despite there are already validate schools with this method it continues being a prohibited education because we still think we are what a paper says and of course government, companies, universities also think it. I most say it's a documentary.movie in which is interviewed lot of people in Latin America and Spain who are into this type of education or at least have had any type of experience with this newest method of teaching and learning. We couldn't watch the full movie because of the time, but the approximately 1:45 minutes we watched make me really recommend you this movie. Remember you're not less or more because of a paper. NOTE: I watched it obviously in spanish and its download is free, I hope you can find it in your native language.