Kanishka
My First Job After I graduate from senior high school, which means when I done the Advance level exam, I wanted to earn some money. Util now my parents gave me money for every necessities. I wanted to earn some money my own and spend them as I wanted. To be honest, I wanted to buy a new computer with upgraded hardware. I live in a village that has many knitting factories. I thought to work one of these factories as a casual worker not as a permanent worker. I wanted just to earn some money otherwise not to become a worker. I started to work in a knitting factory that was not far from our home. That factory produced collars of T-shirts and delivered them to another factory. I was working in the packing section and my job was checking the outcome of knitting section. It was not a difficult job but it was boring sometimes. The person who senior to me was not a cool guy. Always tired to blame me. But some villagers from our village were working there and they help me in the beginning. Duty was started at 7:30 AM and ended 5:00 PM in the evening. We had 15 minutes for tea break in the morning and evening and one hour for lunch. I met great friends there and they were really friendly to me. The boss who supervise our tasks was a rude person. Always blame to worker and almost no one like him. He thinks, people who work there are slaves. Workers say nothing to him or argue against unfair because they do not have another choice. If someone argue with these bosses, that day will be the last day he or she works there. People works there with some stress. When I started working, I had a bad habit. I always late to work in five minutes. In that time, I was not understood that as a bad habit but lately I knew always late to work is a very bad habit. When I work there, I was nineteen years old. I worked there less than six moths because it was a temporary work and I was able to earn the money I wanted and I stopped working. Then I came back to my studies. My first job was a very good experience for me. I learned something about how is ongoing working background and I understood working was not so easy as I thought but it is depends on each kind of job.