Letter of application FCE (travel) Dear Madame I am writing to apply for the position of trip joiner as advertised in the "Travel Uk". As enthusiastic outdoor activity lover, I gained adaptation to different environments and efficiency through the role of head scout. At the moment I am employed by the local gym working as a full-time trainer, therefore I have the enough strenght to join a small group on a trip around the world.My qualifications include a course in first aid which could be essential in remote locations. As you can see from the attached Cv, I have gone on a back-pack holiday around the United States. In addition, I was one of the few volounteers who went to Africa to deliver the funds gathered in the local charity association. I am convinced that this would be an outstanding chance to challange myself humanly and socially. Giving me the possibility to write a blog of our everyday expeditions, as a demonstration that there is nothing we can not do. Your faithfully Penelope ...

Letter of application FCE (travel)

Dear Madame

I am writing to apply for the position of guide (?) as advertised in the "Travel Uk".

As an  enthusiastic outdoor activity lover, I  am well adapted to different environments and efficiency through the role of head scout.
At the moment I am employed by the local gym working as a full-time trainer, therefore I have the enough strength to join a small group on a trip around the world.My qualifications include a course in first aid which could be essential in remote locations.

As you can see from the attached Cv, I have back packed  around the United States. In addition, I was one of the few volunteers  who went to Africa to deliver the funds collected by  the local charity association.

I am convinced that this would be an outstanding chance to challenge  myself humanly and socially and as an individual. It would also give me the possibility to write a blog of our everyday expeditions, as a demonstration that there is nothing we can not do.

Your faithfully

Penelope ...