Karol
Something about my life now. Hello, I just pick up this random topic in order you to correct any grammatical errors on it, so be welcome :D. So, I live in a beautiful city called Guayaquil, here is very hot almost every year. It's a very touristic place to visit! I live with my mom, my younger sister, my niece and of course with my beautifull daughter. I work from monday to friday, and on weekends I spend the time at home having some rest or going out to a mall. My grandparents are from an awesome place called MONTAÑITA, go google it. It is a small town, where you can find pleople from around the world! You guys are gonna love it. Also, I enjoy watching tv series online, that's the way I have learnt my english so far. That's pretty much my current life. I can say I am not a boring person.

Something about my life now.

Hello, I just pick up this random topic in order you to correct any grammatical errors on it, so be welcome :D.

So, I live in a beautiful city called Guayaquil, here is very hot almost all the year. It's a very touristic place to visit!
I live with my mom, my younger sister, my niece and of course with my beautifull daughter.

I work from monday to friday, and on weekends I spend the time at home having some rest or going out to a mall. My grandparents are from an awesome place called MONTAÑITA, go google it. It is a small town, where you can find pleople from around the world! You guys are gonna love it.

Also, I enjoy watching tv series online, that's the way I have learnt my english so far.

That's pretty much my current life.

I can say I am not a boring person.