罗斯
我的假期 假期的时候我不上班。但是我喜欢早起床。我每天六点起床,我洗澡,穿衣服,吃早饭。然后我在森林或者山上散步。我九点去一座咖啡馆。我那里一边喝一杯咖啡一边看报纸。我十点回家。假期在爱尔兰天气很冷,而且下雨。我和女儿一起钓螃蟹。有的时候我们在海滩玩儿,找海壳。 When on holidays I don’t go to work, however I like to get up early. Every day I get up at 6, I wash, get dressed and have breakfast. After I walk in the forests or the mountains. At 9 I go to a café. There I have a coffee while I read the newspaper. At 10 I come home. In Ireland on holidays the weather is cold, and it rains. My daughter and I fish for crabs. Sometimes we play on the beach, look for shells.
1

我的假期

假期的时候我不上班,但是(/然而)我喜欢早起。我每天六点起床,洗澡穿衣服吃早(/餐)然后在森林或者山上散步。我九点(習慣)去一座咖啡馆。(我)那里一边喝一杯咖啡一边看报纸。到了十点我回家。(/十點時, 我離開。)

在爱尔兰<em>假期</em>天气很冷,而且下雨。我和女儿一起尋找螃蟹的蹤跡(perhaps you don't really catch crabs~"抓"螃蟹)。有的时候我们在海滩玩儿(/玩耍 used in Taiwan),找海壳(/貝殼 that we often use in Taiwan, especially mean the beautiful ones without lives in them)。

When on holidays I don’t go to work, however I like to get up early. Every day I get up at 6, I wash, get dressed and have breakfast. After I walk in the forests or the mountains. At 9 I go to a café. There I have a coffee while I read the newspaper. At 10 I come home. In Ireland on holidays the weather is cold, and it rains. My daughter and I <em>fish for尋找 </em>crabs. Sometimes we play on the beach, look for shells.

<em>There are no big problems and your expressions in Chinese are quite clear. I just provide you some spoken ones to make the sentences more fluent. Good job! Expect the end...</em>

我的假期

虽然假期的时候我上班。但还是喜欢早起每天六点起床,洗澡,穿衣,吃早饭后,。然后森林或者山上散步;九点去一座咖啡馆,那里一边喝一杯咖啡一边看报纸;。我十点回家。这次假期爱尔兰天气很冷,而且下雨,所以没怎么去户外活动,只和女儿一起螃蟹,有我们在海滩玩儿,找海壳。 

When on holidays I don’t go to work, however I like to get up early. Every day I get up at 6, I wash, get dressed and have breakfast. After I walk in the forests or the mountains. At 9 I go to a café. There I have a coffee while I read the newspaper. At 10 I come home. In Ireland on holidays the weather is cold, and it rains. My daughter and I fish for crabs. Sometimes we play on the beach, look for shells.

我的假期

虽然假期的时候[or you can put 虽然 here also if you put a comma before it] 須要上班我喜欢早起 - [understood]每天六点起床澡,穿后而吃早饭。然后我在森林或者山下 散步。九点时在咖啡馆。我那一边喝一杯咖啡一边看报纸。十点回家。假期在爱尔兰的假期时节, 天气很冷,而且也会下雨。我和兩人在一起钓螃蟹,时候我们在海滩玩寻觅海壳。

Can't translate word for word as in English because of cultural biases :)

我的假期

假期的时候我不去上班。但是我喜欢早起床。我每天六点起床,我洗澡,穿衣服,吃早饭。然后我在森林或者山上散步。我九点去一间咖啡馆。在那里一边喝咖啡、一边看报纸。十点回家。假期在爱尔兰天气很冷,而且下雨。我和女儿一起钓螃蟹。有的时候我们在海滩玩儿,找海壳。

我的假期

假期的时候(虽然)我不上班。但是我喜欢早(点)起床。我每天六点起床,然后洗澡,穿衣服,吃早饭。然后我在森林或者山上散步。九点我会去一家咖啡馆。我会在那里一边喝咖啡一边看报纸。我十点回家。假期的时候爱尔兰天气很冷,而且还下雨。我和女儿一起钓螃蟹。有的时候我们会在海滩玩儿,找贝壳。