Chusa
This is the end... As one song says: "This the end...". This is the end of my summer holidays. I had a very nice time this month and I knew that the end will come, but... I always have the hope of wining a big prize in the lottery and call my boss to say him goodbye for ever (even I have a good boss). This summer I didn'd do so many things as I thought but I had time to relax, to visit my family, to do sport, to be with my friends, to sleep... Now it's time to come back to "normal" life. My advantage is that I don't feel depressed or ungry or sad. Luckily for me (and my husband) I'll come back home as if nothing had happend. I have plans for the next months and I don't want to be "caught" by the summer. Autum, winter and spring have many good and interesting things to offer, don't be silly and have it in mind, you'll be happier ;)

As one song says: "This is the end...". This is the end of my summer holidays. I had a very nice time this month and I knew that the end would come, but... I always have the hope of winning a big prize in the lottery and call my boss to tell him goodbye for ever (even though I have a good boss). This summer I didn't do so many things as I thought, but I had time to relax, () visit my family, to do sport, to be with my friends, and sleep... Now it's time to come/go back to "normal" life. My advantage is that I don't feel depressed, () angry or sad. Luckily for me (and my husband) I'll come/go back home as if nothing had happened. I have plans for the next few months and I don't want to be "caught" by the summer. Autumn, winter and spring have many good and interesting things to offer, don't be silly and have it/them in your mind, you'll be happier ;)