Hanane
Cleaning house : Today, I woke up at 08:00 am, I had a shower then I ate my breakfast with my family. My mum told me that I have to do today many chores and houseworks ! The house was dirty and intidy because we didn't clean it when my kindrers visited us "my grandmother, my lovely aut and their daughters " but yesterday they come back to their houses . My mum go to load the dishwasher while I was sweeping the floor of the bedrooms and the living room too then I was moping the floor . After, mum cleaned the windows I hate clean windows it's so dull :p So she requested me to iron some shirts of my dad . When we finished I told her to don't request of me wash the clothes or something like that because I was tired, she accepted and decided to leave the washing later maybe on Sunday. because it's the time of prepare the lunch... at 13:30 my little sister lay the table and after praying Addohr we ate together . the lunch was tasty and appetite, by the way today is Friday so we have as a Moroccan family to celebrate this great day to prepare "Couscous" . I was very tired but finally the house become clean and tidy . Good night :)
1

Cleaning house:

Today, I woke up at 08:00 am, I had a shower then I ate my breakfast with my family. 
My mum told me that I have to do today many chores and houseworks ! The house was dirty and untidy because we didn't clean it when my kindrers visited us "my grandmother, my lovely aunt and their daughters" but yesterday they come back to their houses. (They went or they left) 

left = ترك - went  = ذهب - came = جاء - came back = عاد
My mum go went to load the dishwasher while I was sweeping the floor of the bedrooms and also the living room then I moped the floor. After that, mum cleaned the windows. I hate cleaning windows it's so dull :p So she requested me to iron some shirts of my dad. When we finished, I told her to not /or/ not to request of me to wash the clothes or something like that because I was tired, she accepted and decided to leave the washing later maybe on Sunday. because it's the time of/for preparing the lunch... is at 13:30. My little sister laid the table and after praying Addohr we ate together. The lunch was tasty andappetizing, by the way today is Friday so we as a Moroccan family have to celebrate this great day to prepare "Couscous". 

I was very tired but finally the house became /Got clean and tidy. Good night :)

lay - go = مضارع - laid - went = ماضي

Good night lol :D