Mario
Hearing practice #4c I like doing hearing tests and I try to type down what's been said in the video and see how accurate I get the words, I would like you to correct my mistakes please, here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKKUpUMODeI Cornpop pops, obviously, but it also jumps into the air and summer salt, and for the first time 2 French scientists have figured out the physics of that. First, the heart-hole splits because of the pressure of hidden water vapor, the vapor is what makes the pops up, then the sudden puffy expansion works like a muscle, bolting the corn into the air, the researchers have equations for all of this, temperature, force, pressure, so makes popcorn a very good tool for teaching Physics, and still tasty, popcorn anyone?
1

Hearing practice #4c

I like doing hearing tests and I try to type down what's been said in the video and see how accurately I get the words. I would like you to correct my mistakes, please, here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKKUpUMODeI

A kernel of popcorn pops, obviously, but it also jumps into the air and somersaults, and for the first time 2 French scientists have figured out the physics of that. First, the heart-hole hard hull splits because of the pressure of heated hidden water vapor. The vapor is what makes the pops sound up, then the sudden puffy expansion works like a muscle, vaulting the corn kernel into the air. The researchers have equations for all of this, temperature, force, pressure, so it makes popcorn a very good tool for teaching physics, and it's still tasty. Popcorn, anyone?

[Wow, you did a good job! Some parts are practically "swallowed", one can't hear them...]

Thanks for that comment. Yes, I don't really want to help people with their homework, because it doesn't help them learn, so it's good that you said it's just for fun :)
I'm suspecting people think this is my homework or something because of the order titles that I'm giving them and understandably (if that was the case) don't want to do them for me. I'm doing this on my own just for fun and general practice, I find hearing tests are one of the best way to practice for learning English, this is my 3rd attempt to get corrections, hopefully with the changes to the post I get some, I got corrected in my first 3 videos until this one.