Juan
Tomorrow I have to cook... I belong to a group, this group have lunch every Saturday. We are around 15 people, every week three members come together to cook lunch, sometimes They are good but others They were not so delicious. I'm thinking to cook a lintel stew, It's easier to cook than other dishes, I'm not so good in cooking. I remembered a few months ago, I was alone in my house so I had to cook for myself, the first time I took me a while, I was asking my mom how to do everything and what to do after that. At the end of that period of time, I was able to cook many dishes, in fact I liked to cook. One thing is clear, if you don't practice you are going to forget, I haven't cooked since that time, I lost confidence, but never is late to start again.
1

Tomorrow I have to cook...

I belong to a group and this group has to have lunch every Saturday. We are around 15 people and every week three members come together to cook lunch sometimes they are good but others times they were not/weren't so good.

I'm thinking to cook a lentil stew.It's easier to cook than other dishes and I'm not so good in cooking. I remembered a few months ago. When I was alone in my house so I had to cook for myself, the first time it took me a while. I asked my mom how to do everything and what to do after that. At the end of that session I was able to cook many dishes, in fact I started liking cooking.

One thing is clear, if you don't practice you are going to forget, I haven't cooked much since that time. I've lost my confidence, but it's never too late to start again.