ZetaZhang
I slept late today I've learnt an expression yesterday,that is "I slept late today."There are two reasons why people do not want to get up at proper time.One is they are extremely tired,the other is they have nothing to do.I may choose the second before,but now I am more suitable for the first. I graduated June and now become a office lady.That means I don't have many time for myself.I've struggle for a while to make up my mind of what to do and I finally have some goals in my mind. The first thing is to talk more.Because My dream is to become a tennis journalist,but I find it's really hard.I am shy and don't like to communicate with others that much. The second is to improve my English level.I also like to translate articles and people's talk.I have to work harder at reciting words,reading English articles and speaking English. Hope everyone's dream could come true!
1

I Slept Late Today

I've learnt an expression yesterday,_that is "I slept late today.".__There are two reasons why people there are those who do not want to get up at the proper time.__One is They are must be extremely tired,the other is that they are bored have nothing to do.__At first, I may choose the second reason was more appropriate before,but now I say am more suitable for the first reason best suits me.

I had graduated June and now become working in an office lady.__ Leave two spaces after a period That This means that I don't have many much time for myself.__I've struggled for a while to make up my mind of what to do and I finally have some goals in my mind.

The first thing is to talk that I need to speak up moreBecause my dream is to become a tennis journalist.  However, but I find it's really hard to be very difficult to achieve.__Partly, I am shy not an extrovent and don't does not like to communicate with others that much.

The My second goal is to improve my English level.__I also like to translate articles and what others have to say people's talk.__I have to work harder at reciting memorizing new words,_reading more English articles in English and speaking more in this languageEnglish.

Hope everyone's my dream could will come true!

I slept in late today

I've learnt an expression yesterday,that is "I slept late today."There are two reasons why people do not want to get up at proper time.One is they are extremely tired,the other is they have nothing to do. I may have choose chosen the second before,but now I am more suitable for the first.

I graduated in June and now become became a an office lady.That means I don't have many much time for myself.I've struggle struggled for a while to make up my mind of what to do and I finally have some goals in my mind.

The first thing is to talk more. Because My dream is to become a tennis journalist,but I find it's really hard. I am shy and don't like to communicate with others that much.

The second is to improve my English level.I also like to translate articles and people's talk conversations .I have to work harder at reciting words,reading English articles and speaking English.

Hope everyone's dream could can come true!