Fonzi De Nisco
my life in short Hello everyone, I'm Fonzi I'm 28 and I live in Milan with my cousin and my lovely dog. I was graduated in Accounting in 2006 bu until nowedays I never worked such as an accountant. In 2008 I got a licensed ( patient) swim teacher. It became my passion. In 2012 the lifeguard patient. I worked in many sport centers for about 5 years. Than, for many reasons, I left my hometown and my parents. I made a chose to live in Milan. I'm living here for 4 years. I found work as waiter and bartender. Nowedays I'm learning english to leave again ,this time abroad. I hope.
1

my life in short

Hello everyone, I'm Fonzi.I'm 28 and I live in Milan with my cousin as well as my lovely dog. I graduated in Accounting in 2006,but I never worked as an accountant. In 2008 I became a licensed ( patient) swim teacher. It became my passion. In 2012 the lifeguard patient. I worked in many sport centers for about 5 years. Then, for many reasons, I left my hometown and my parents. I chose to live in Milan and live there for 4 years until now. I found work as waiter and bartender there,too. Nowedays I'm learning English to leave again ,this time abroad,I hope.

Wow!U've experienced so much.I just graduated this June and just worked in 3 same positions.