Echo
My current situation I got back to my hometown last year,reasons were complicated,anyway,I am back. This is a small city belong to Shandong province,several months before,I decided to start my own soho business,even I know it would be a long and difficult trip for me,no one can lean on,less money,but only this way can help me live the life I want.I struggled,doubted,suspended,till today,and I still trying,no one know whether this way is right or wrong,even myself,but I believe the God has his best arrangement,I will keep trying. God bless me and you all.
1

My current situation

I got back to my hometown last year,reasons were complicated,anyways,I am back.
This is a small city belonging to Shandong province,several months before,I decided to start my own soho business,even I know it would be a long and difficult trip for me,no one can lean on,less money,but only this way can help me live the life I want.I struggled,doubted,suspended,till today,and I'm still trying,no one knows whether this way is right or wrong,even myself,but I believe the God has his best arrangement,I will keep trying.
God bless me and you all.

I returned to my hometown last year; the reasons were complicated. Anyway,I am back .
It is a small city in Shandong province; and several months later,I decided to start my own soho business,even though i knew that it would be a long and difficult road ahead of me , with no one to lean on and having little  money - but this is the only way i can lead the life i want.

I struggled , have doubts and setbacks since then , and Im still trying because no one knows which way  is the right or the  wrong way,including me. Anyway, I believe that God has the best plan for me, and I will keep on trying.
God bless you all and me                      .