HyunWook Park
First Day In Istanbul I met my former colleague from Germany yesterday. I came here to visit my girlfriend the day before yesterday and he came here for business meetings 4 days ago. We lived together back in Germany and worked in the same office but for different companies. As I had lived here in 2014, I promised him that I would show him around if we meet in Istanbul. Finally the day came and I brought him to many nice places such as a roof top cafe that had a spectacular view, authentic restuarant that served Turkish traditional cuisine and roof top restaurant for a nice dinner. He seemed very satisfied at the end of the day which made me happy. It was a bit tiring since we walked really a lot, but it was totally worth it. As I had been away from Istanbul for about 7 months, I missed it so much as well. Thanks to him, I was able to see lots of things in one day. He came back to Germany this morning and plans to come back to Istanbul in a few weeks since his meetings went very well. I am looking forward to seeing him again in here in a few weeks.

First Day In Istanbul

I met my former colleague from Germany yesterday. I came here to visit my girlfriend the day before yesterday and he came here for business meetings 4 days ago. We lived together back in Germany and worked in the same office but for different companies. As I had lived here in 2014, I promised him that I would show him around if we meet in Istanbul. Finally the day came and I brought him to many nice places such as a roof top cafe that had a spectacular view, authentic restuarant that served Turkish traditional cuisine and roof top restaurant for a nice dinner. He seemed very satisfied at the end of the day which made me happy.
It was a bit tiring since we walked really a lot, but it was totally worth it. As I had been away from Istanbul for about 7 months, I missed it so much as well. Thanks to him, I was able to see lots of things in one day. He came went back to Germany this morning and made plans to come back to Istanbul in a few weeks since his meetings went very well. I am looking forward to seeing him again in here in a few weeks.