Emiko Matsuyama
about early child education The teaching of English in Japan I have one opinion how to teach foreign language . The early childhood education may be one of effective way to progress second language. But I think it is effective policy only one of the side . If the policy is introduce , the chance to learn Japanese will be necessarily reduced by the infuence. It is unfavorable in the long run . I think that it’s the important for us to learn the basis about each our national languages at first. We should gain great thought . We should train to think and express in our mind by each basic language. I think the language that we use is directly connected with mind . If we try to study another language so early step without learning our basic language , we can use languages only halfway . I can’t express well , but I want to hear opinions .
In my opinion, I think it is true that we should foster a deeper connection and more education in our native languages before teaching kids a second language. But in a world that is becoming multilingual, that kind of thinking is very old fashioned. The young you start introducing other languages and cultures, the better off the child will be in terms of gaining the ability to actually speak in another language. I can understand why you think early childhood education in foreign languages is bad, since Japan has a difficult writing system and language system.

about early child education

The teachings of English in Japan
I have one opinion on how to teach a foreign language.
The early childhood education may be one of the effective ways to progress in learning a second language.
But I think it is an effective policy only one of the side.
If the policy is introduced , the chance to learn Japanese will be necessarily reduced by the infuence.
It is unfavorable in the long run.
I think that it’s the important for us to learn the basis basics  about each our national languages at first.
We should gain great thought.
We should train ourselves to think and express in our minds by each basic language.
I think the language that we use is directly connected with our mind.
If we try to study another language so early step without learning our basic language , we can use languages only halfway.

I can’t it express well , but I want to hear others opinions.