Ricardo
0829 - Student in the Library Student in the Library This picture shows blond girl student in the library. She is sitting and have a many book on the table, all book is close. Her laptop is open, and we can't see the brand of the laptop. Maybe she is student for a long time because she is tired. Her arms is on table, and one hand is her head. Vocabulary: Library Table Woman Book Book folder (blue) Cabinets with books Laptop (or Notebook?)
1

0829 - Student in the Library

Student in the Library

This picture shows blond girl student in the library. She is sitting and have a has many books on the table, all books is are closed. Her laptop is open, and we can't see the brand of the laptop. Maybe she is student studied (or "has been studying) for a long time because she is tired. Her arms is are on the table, and one hand is her head.

Vocabulary:
Library
Table
Woman
Book
Book folder (blue)
Cabinets with books
Laptop (or Notebook?)

Great work, Ricardo!  In English (like in Portuguese), we have to make our subject equal the verb.  So, for example:

Incorrect: The books is on the table/Os livros esta em cima da mesa
Correct: The books are on the table/Os livros estao em cima da mesa

Please continue to practice- it will become easier each time!

By the way- I think that "notebook" can mean both "laptop" and "caderno".  Generally, I call this item a laptop, but both words are fine :)

Using pictures to practice English--good method!